The Northern Ontario Agri-Food Education & Marketing Inc [NOAFEM] confirmed our 2016 Board of Directors at our Annual General Meeting, Feb. 28th, in the Stable, of The Anderson Farm Museum, in Lively- followed by a Strategic Planning Session.
Our 2016 NOAFEM Board includes:
- Neil Tarlton, President
- Raymond Godard, Vice President
- Pat Marcotte, Secretary/Treasurer
- Stephen Smith, Director N. Ontario Giant Pumpkin Competition
- Debbie Kirby, Fundraising
- Gwen Doyle, Publicity
- Sharon Lane, Newsletter
- Leslee Salo, Website
- Don Manchur
- Nancy McMurdy
- Manon Whitman
You can meet some of our Directors and see them in action at special events during March, April & May:
- Seedy Sunday, March 6 [10am-3pm] at Parkside Centre, Sudbury
- Shearing Days, May 7,8 [8am-5pm] at Dare 2 Dream Alpacas Farm in McKerrow
- Sudbury Gardening Festival, May 28 [9:30am-3pm] at Parkside Centre
- Weavers & Spinners Of Ontario North [WASOON] Conference, May 27-29 at Collage Boreal.
To learn more about NOAFEM; our educational displays/programs; activities/events or to become a Member visit norontagrifood.org or like Northern Ontario Agri-food on Facebook.
NOAFEM educates consumers & retailers on the agri-food industry in Northern Ontario while assisting producers & processors with marketing initiatives.